5 Must-know Tips for Patio Furniture Cleaning
19 September 2020
How To Evaluate Payment Processes For Your Business
19 September 2020
7 Steps To Succeed With Email Marketing
17 September 2020
How SA's Events Industry Can Survive During #LightSARed
16 September 2020
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
10 Powerful Words to increase your Sales!
Your choice of words can either make or break your campaign. Choosing the wrong words can easily send the incorrect message, activated a negative emotion in the reader and ultimately cost you sales and conversions. However, there are some words that are so powerful they could elicit the right emotions, boost response rates and increase conversion rates! Better conversion means more sales and money (ching, ching)
Here are 10 of words, tried and tested, that can give your campaign that edge!Inject these words into our marketing copy and product descriptions and watch those sales stats improve.
- You For most marketers, the word "YOU" is more persuasive than words like 'money' and 'sex.' Your customers want to feel like you're talking to them directly and the word 'you' does that better than any other word.
- New The word "NEW" automatically initiates a subconscious train of thought relating to "Improved, Exciting, and I have to have it"
- Free "FREE" doesn't just have a price appeal. It one of the most powerful emotional triggers and is the catalyst for irrational excitement! I mean who doesn't love Freebies?
- Guaranteed The word "GUARANTEE" is associated with security and trust and triggers strong credibility signals in the reader. Committing to some form of guarantee will ease your customer's mind and make them feel more comfortable to convert!
- Now This nifty little 3 letter word initiates a sense of urgency in the reader/users and encourages them to take action. We this most commonly used in call-to-actions, e.g. "Book Now", "Subscribe Now", "Shop Now".
- Limited Time "Limited Time" is most commonly used with offers and helps to trigger that sense of want, exclusivity and urgency.
- Proven The word "PROVEN" triggers a sense of trust in a products performance or use. It reminds customers that your product, service or business is tried, tested and true.
- Best Sellers "Best Sellers" indicate items are popular and in demand. This triggers "need and want" desire to keep up with the status quo.
- Sale The old faithful word "Sale" triggers the users want to buy things and to buy things cheap (2 for one). This Call to action initiates the best click-through rate, just make sure you have great products to keep them on the site and buy buy buy!
- Thank You A little appreciation goes a long way, Thanking your customers for their purchase or their action, will help them feel as though they are appreciated and increase their sense of loyalty to the brand!