For more information on COVID-19 and how to prevent infection, visit sacoronavirus.co.za.
LOG IN OR SIGN UP
Log in to your account
Sign up

Thabo Glass And Aluminium  

0/5 (0 votes)


We specialise in

  • We Offer Unique Designs On Doors And Windows
  • All Products Have 12 Month Free Service
  • We Supply And Install
  • We Are Simply The Best At What We Do
  • Quality And Precision

About us

We manufacture and install aluminium windows and doors, we offer a range of unique designs on windows, double doors, folding doors, kitchen doors, shopfronts and garage doors. We also do repairs, service and renovations. Our prices include both supply and installation


Features

Visitors Parking
Delivery Service
WiFI Access

OPENING HOURS

Monday
08:00 - 17:00
Tuesday
08:00 - 17:00
Wednesday
08:00 - 17:00
Thursday
08:00 - 17:00
Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Saturday
08:00 - 15:00

LISTING INFO

Listed: 07 May 2020

Last updated: 07 May 2020

ADDRESS

14 LETLAMETLO STREET

SAULSVILLE, Pretoria

8

Bronze 6 panel flolding door glazed with 6.38 cool bronze safty glass
Yes we require 70% deposite and the remaining 30% once final installation is complet
yes you can create you own design and choose your own glass

Rate & Review


PRICING

SERVICE

QUALITY


0 REVIEWS Login to leave a review


{{review.sUserName}}

{{review.iDayLastEdit}} day ago

{{review.iDayLastEdit}} days ago

{{review.sReview}}

Recommended Businesses

Pebble Apparel

0/5 (0 votes)

The Sleep Gallery

5/5 (2 votes)

Book Cheap Flights

0/5 (0 votes)

Party PA

0/5 (0 votes)

All African Books

0/5 (0 votes)

Mukhtar Hiring Services

0/5 (0 votes)

In the same niche

Sign up for our newsletter