51 FREE Business Directories In Germany
23 February 2024
Hit the Road
5 Helpful Travel Planning Tips for Complete Peace of Mind
22 February 2024
Do CBD Gummies Help with Sleep?
16 February 2024
How To Advertise That Your Business Accepts Bitcoin
10 February 2024
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
How To Fix iPhone/iPad Only Charging In Certain Positions
05 July 2020
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
How To Find Coupons & Vouchers Online In South Africa
28 March 2019
11 WordPress Plugins to help you Integrate with Google Products
Google always tries to be cutting edge and bring you the latest products and features to make your online experience a breeze and help your business flourish. Following this example, Wordpress developers are continually looking, researching and building ways to make this technology easily accessible to WordPress users.
Given the easy to use Wordpress system, they have built several plugins to help you integrate Google's products with your site to save you on development time. We put together a list of the best WP plugins to help combine with Gooogle.
The best Google Wordpress Plugins:
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) By: Alin Marcu This Google Analytics for WordPress plugin enables you to track your site using the latest Google Analytics tracking code and allows you to view key Google Analytics stats in your WordPress install.
- DuracellTomi's Google Tag Manager for WordPress By: Thomas Geiger Google Tag Manager (GTM) is Google’s free tool for everyone to be able to manage your analytics, PPC and other code snippets using an intuitive web UI.
- WP Google Maps By: WP Google Maps The easiest to use Google maps plugin! Add a customized Google map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use! Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and any other use you can think of!
- Google Reviews Widget By: Dan Lester This plugin display Google Business Reviews on your websites in a sidebar widget. A unique feature of the plugin is that it saves reviews in
- Google Apps Login By: RichPlugins Google Apps Login allows existing WordPress user accounts to log in to your website using Google to securely authenticate their account. This means that if they are already logged into Gmail for example, they can simply click their way through the WordPress login screen – no username or password is explicitly required!
- Easy Google Fonts By: Titanium Themes A simple and easy way to add custom google fonts to any WordPress theme without coding. This plugin integrates with the WordPress Customizer so you can preview google fonts on your site in real-time. It’s compatible with any theme.
- Ad Inserter – WordPress Ads Management By: Igor Funa Ad management plugin with many advanced advertising features. Supports all kinds of WordPress ads including Google AdSense, contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads and rotating banners.
- Google Language Translator By: Rob Myrick Settings include: inline or vertical layout, show/hide specific languages, hide/show Google toolbar, and hide/show Google branding. Add the shortcode to pages, posts, and widgets.
- WP Google Search By: WebshopLogic If you would like a Google search feature on your WordPress site, you only need to register to Google Custom Search, get your Google Search Engine ID, and enter it in the plugin settings page. Then your custom search engine is ready for use, just put the new Google search box widget on the sidebar, and enjoy it!
- Simple Calendar – Google Calendar Plugin By: Simple Calendars Simple Calendar is the easiest way to add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site. Quick to set up. Fine-tune to your needs. Mobile responsive. Beautifully designed.
- Google Pagespeed Insights By: Matt Keys Google Pagespeed Insights is a tool that empowers you to make decisions that increase the performance of your website. Recommendations from Google Pagespeed are based upon current industry best practices for desktop and mobile web performance.
We would love to hear from you! If have any more suggestions to add to the list or have any question on Google Wordpress Plugins, comment below or contact us here