Why Curators Are Starting To Outperform Influencers
26 October 2021
Effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategies for 2022
25 October 2021
Third Or First-person Writing: What Is More Engaging Social Media Content?
23 October 2021
5 Advantages of Choosing Festival Food Catering Services
23 October 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
How To Keep Your Socks From Disappearing
Doing the laundry is unavoidable for most of us and while things should often be a standard routine every so often a sock or two will decide to sneak off into the abyss never to be seen again. We've all been through it, playing detective Sherlock on a search for the missing sock, it can be so annoying. While some people think, no big deal - it is just a sock. Others will search high and low and even go as far as losing sleep trying to find the missing one in order lovely match their favourite pair of sock.
Sometimes you'll strike it lucky and that reunion can feel so food, while other times that long lost sock will never return. Whle there is not much we can do to help you find your missing socks, we can help you prevent it. Prevention is better than the cure, right? So check out these handy tips that will help you keep your socks from pulling a Michael Scofield and planning their next great escape
Note: If you're looking to step your sock game check out where to buy the best socks in South Africa
7 Sure Ways to Never lose your socks again
- Pin socks together - Then you don't have to fold them. They are already together. You only take the pin off your socks long enough to wear them. And, even then you can leave the pin in one of the socks so as not to lose the pin. (My grandmother used to do this and she never lost her socks.)
- Use a laundry washing bag and put socks in there. Like this mesh laundry bag.
- Just like having a load of laundry for only your unmentionables. Have a load of nothing else, but socks.
- Match socks as soon as you fold that load of laundry. This is by far the easiest thing to do. And, if you have young children it is a great activity for them to do.
- Or, simply don't wear them and opt for flip flops more often.
- Hand wash your socks that way you can always keep track of the little buggers.
- Take apart that old washing machine and find out what's been hiding between the drum. This is in case of extreme measures only and we do not recommend it get this drastic.
When going up against the laundry cycle you have to realise that there will be casualties along the way. Use these tips to avoid wasting time or annoying yourself searching for misplaced socks or having to buy new pairs. It may not be a costly item but these sock losses add up over time if you're not careful and those snazzy pair you forked out for are often the ones that go missing first.
So stay safe out there and we hope you keep your socks for as long as your feet start ripping through them.
Did you like our tips? Have you recovered socks in the weirdest places? How do you save your socks from disappearing? Let us know in the comments or contact us directly and tell us about your amazing find.
Get started with nichemarket
Registering your Fashion Accessory Brand with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. Remember the more information you provide about your business, the better the chance of users finding you and grabbing their attention.
Create your free listing with us; at nichemarket, we're always looking for South African retail stores to join our community.
If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you have a few minutes to spare and would like to dive deeper down the rabbit hole, we recommend you check out these posts:
- Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
- 20 Deal Sites for the Penny-wise South African
- Where To Buy The Best Sneakers In South Africa
- Common Fashion Blogging Mistakes That Affect SEO
Tags: fashion tips