51 FREE Business Directories In Germany
23 February 2024
Hit the Road
5 Helpful Travel Planning Tips for Complete Peace of Mind
22 February 2024
Do CBD Gummies Help with Sleep?
16 February 2024
How To Advertise That Your Business Accepts Bitcoin
10 February 2024
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
How To Fix iPhone/iPad Only Charging In Certain Positions
05 July 2020
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
How To Find Coupons & Vouchers Online In South Africa
28 March 2019
The Benefits Of Owning A Smart TV
Technology has changed the way we entertain ourselves in our downtime in our homes. As the Internet has incorporated itself into more devices such as mobile phones, tablets and now TVs, we see brand new applications for the small screen. Not long ago, the TV sat in the corner of the room and was only used for an hour or two every night to keep up with news and current events.
Today, it's become a full-blown multimedia experience and entertainment hub in the home. Smart TVs can be connected to your home Internet, either via Ethernet connection or wirelessly. From there, you're able to enjoy an entertainment experience unlike anything else by downloading a range of entertainment apps.
If you're considering upgrading your entertainment system then here's a look at some of the top Smart TV benefits:
1. ConvenienceWhile you can have a pay-TV subscription that offers offer "on-demand" programming options, these services due to licencing agreements cannot provide you with the library of content the intent can provide. What's more is this content is all accessible from one full home screen, meaning you don't have to change input channels or swap remotes to view it all.
2. Smartphone compatibilitySmart TV's come with remote controls but aren't tied to them for functionality as many Smart TVs are able to speak to a range of smartphones. Merely downloading an app can put the smart TV's control in the palm of your hand via your mobile phone. So forget about searching for the remote, the TV is easier than ever to control from your phone.
3. Ease of useSmart TVs are as easy to set up as they are to use. When it comes to set up, all you need to do is plug it into the wall and connect it to your home Internet network. Once you get it all set up, it's as easy to use as a standard TV or streaming device.
4. ReliabilityThough streaming devices can help turn a non-smart TV into a smart TV, they're generally far less reliable than a quality smart TV. This is especially true if you're connecting to the Internet wirelessly, as dropped Wi-Fi signals and buffering can put a damper on the experience. Put, smart TVs are better overall products that can hold Wi-Fi signals, thereby offering a more reliable entertainment experience.
5. DeclutteringSo you have a pay-TV box. Maybe a streaming device. A Blu-ray player. A DVD player. And that's not even counting the HDMI cords that are plugging into your TV and the various remotes you have to manage. A smart TV doesn't just enable a better entertainment experience, but it also allows you to declutter your entertainment centre. With a smart TV, you can ditch the streaming device, watch movies by purchasing them from apps and possibly even cut your pay TV bill if you're able to stream your favourite content.
6. More than just programmingWe've already covered how smart TVs are ideal for a great entertainment experience. But they can also serve as a web browser as well. So if you're searching the Internet with a friend or your spouse and don't feel like crowding around a computer, you're able to do it from your TV set. You can also update your social media and carry out other tasks you would have traditionally required a computer your mobile device for access to these services.
7. AffordabilityFinally, smart TVs are affordable – and getting more accessible by the day. Their price points today are very comparable with standard high-definition televisions. Noting this, and the previous benefits we've covered, it just makes sense to add a smart TV to your home.
8. USB ConnectivitySmart TVs are typically equipped with a generous number of USB connectivity ports. This allows everyone in the family to connect their device to the television, which promotes family time together. USB connectivity also means you can connect peripherals such as your digital camera, and upload photos and videos for sharing on social networking sites. As you can see, Smart TV is capable of enhancing your lifestyle in many ways as a result of a multitude of capabilities.
9. Social NetworkingSmart TVs are going social with many of the newer devices offering connectivity to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. This prepares television viewers for next-generation technologies, including the ability to share video content with friends along with attached comments. It may make it possible to share the same TV programs with friends and family members even if they are in different locations.
The move to a Smart TVA Smart TV can simplify your entertainment needs and is great for those looking for simplicity and do not want to hassle with multiple tools or devices. Smart TVs also come in a range of versions from Full HD, Ultra HD, 4K and more, so depending on your additional needs or size requirements for your home, you may want to shop around before picking any Smart Television.
If you're interested in advertising to Smart TV owners then feel free to contact us and let's see how we can help you set up a campaign.
Are you looking to promote your business?
South African Business owners can create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online. Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions.
If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you enjoyed this post and have a little extra time to dive deeper down the rabbit hole, why not check out the following posts about electronics.
- Netflix Shows About South Africa & The First African Original Series
- How To Never Pay Full Price At South African Cinemas
- Apps Movie Buffs Need To Get Quick Access To Movie Reviews
- 4 Benefits of A Pad Locked TV Mount