How To Search For Decentralised Domains
06 July 2020
Creating A Self Care Bath Routine with CBD Soap
06 July 2020
Understanding Website Downtime
06 July 2020
nichemarket Round-up For June 2020
06 July 2020
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Innovative and Budget-Friendly Brand Awareness Campaign Ideas
Brand awareness determines the extent to which your target audience is familiar with the distinct qualities of a company’s goods or services. It is an essential step when launching a new product as it informs customers about the product and enables them to differentiate between similar competing products.
Brand awareness also increases market share and encourages repeat sales, especially when the campaigns are launched during aggressive social media marketing.
Any brand awareness campaign requires a significant investment of time and money, which is not always possible. Companies experiencing cash flow problems may need to look for cost-effective ways of launching the campaigns.
Here are some innovative ideas:
1. Launch a podcast
Experts predict 30% of web browsing sessions will happen through voice-first interactions by 2020. The statistics echo the need for companies to leverage audio content to increase brand awareness.
Creating a podcast does not need much capital investment, but you need to be consistent and committed. Tools such as Skype and GarageBand are affordable, letting anyone launch a podcast from scratch.
The following tips should guide you:
- Create content that builds value over a long time
- Release a few podcasts at a time: If you have interesting content, your listeners will crave for more content and have a listen whenever you launch a podcast
- Focus on the quality of the content: Podcasts often have a small but engaged audience. Thus, you want to provide in-depth niche content and themes that add value to the listener
2. Create a referral program
Referral programs help build trust with an audience. This is because customers still trust recommendations from family and friends more than other forms of advertising. Referral programs provide an avenue for businesses to stimulate word-of-mouth recommendations.
Entice existing customers by offering discounted products or free vouchers for every person they refer to use the product or service. It would help to incorporate a tracking system to identify the customers who have made referrals to reward them timely.
3. Set up a step and repeat backdrop at a tradeshow
If showcasing your business at a convention or tradeshow, setting up a step and repeat banner makes an effective and budget-friendly way of getting your brand noticed. The beauty of using such banners is that you can reuse it any time there is a trade show, charity event, grand opening, or conference.
4. Launch a YouTube channel
The platform continues to grow its user base every year. A 2018 report shows youtube has more than 1.8 billion logged-in users accessing the site monthly. It only emphasizes the need for companies to leverage the platform to increase brand awareness on a budget.
The cost of launching a YouTube ranges from $300-$500, which is pretty affordable compared to other brand awareness techniques. What’s more, creating content is straightforward as you only need to engage a few people with excellent video shooting and editing skills.
However, creating videos for a business is somewhat different to developing content as a pastime.
Companies should be:
- Consistent: The industry needs to post video content frequently for effective brand awareness
- Provide its marketing plan: Inform your audience about other marketing media by including other social media channels, a link to your site’s landing page and blog
- Display other branding features: Avoid creating overly promotional content. Instead, including the company’s logo and an end screen make minimal branding strategies
With an already remarkable brand leveraging on referral programs, engaging podcasts, video content, and repeat banners in conventions should have a significant impact on your brand on a budget. Use the little ad spend to support your marketing team to create quality content.
Tell us your story
Are you looking to promote your business?
South African Business owners can create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online. Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions.
If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you enjoyed this post and have a little extra time to dive deeper down the rabbit hole, why not check out the following posts on branding.
- Branding For The Online Start-Up
- Powerful Tips to Enhance Your Companies Brand Identity
- How To Create An Effective Branded Video for Social Media