The Perfect Weekend Away Wardrobe For Spring
20 January 2021
Hit the Road
7 Unique Things To Do in Lisbon
20 January 2021
How To Use Social Media For Crowdfunding
20 January 2021
5 Car Preparation Tips for a Long Road Trip
11 January 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
Write For Us - How to Submit A Guest Post
nichemarket welcomes contributions from writers, content creators, journalists, business owners and subject specialists in South Africa as well as from around the world. Our contributors are curated by our editorial team and are trusted to honestly reflect the unique interests, opinions and attitudes of various industry experts. The nichemarket blog is an opportunity for business owners or skilled individuals to give a voice to our community and gain valuable exposure and experience in the process.
We're looking to create a hub for business-related content, startups, small businesses, SME's to showcase their talents, their skills, their learnings and their failures so if you feel you have a story that would resonate with our readers, feel free to submit it if it falls within the guidelines below.
Topics we consider
If you an expert in any of these topics we would love to hear from you.
- Artisans and custom creations
- Automotive and vehicles
- Beauty and grooming
- Catering, confectioners and food
- Construction and home improvement
- Education and training
- Freelance and temporary work
- Healthy living
- Hiring and renting
- Mom and baby
- Safety and security
- Sports and recreation
- Travel and transport
- 500-word minimum
- Original content
- If images are supplied they need to include reference to site or photographer
- Any facts need to be sited with 3rd party links
- A short bio of the author with contact details
- No direct selling of a product
- Full disclosure of agency, client or partner relationships is required at all times, and our editors reserve the right to remove self-promotional content and links, as well as make significant edits to content and headlines.
- We do not accept company or agency bylines. However, we will consider an individual author working for a vendor as long as that person is not in the business of offering a solution that solves the kind of problem outlined in the proposed piece as this falls under our definition of self-promotion.
- If you plan on syndicating the piece across other publications or your own site, you will need to reference us as the original source.
If you would a better idea on what will pass as an article for on our site, then post check out our industry expert guest post section.
If you would like to contribute to nichemarket please send us a brief pitch of what you would like to write about or If you're ready you can submit a post directly, by contacting us.
List your South African business for FREE
Do you want more online exposure for your business? Then create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.