Why Am I Seeing Strange Referral Traffic In GA4?
02 March 2024
What Is GEO (Generative Engine Optimization)?
01 March 2024
51 FREE Business Directories In Germany
23 February 2024
Hit the Road
5 Helpful Travel Planning Tips for Complete Peace of Mind
22 February 2024
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
How To Fix iPhone/iPad Only Charging In Certain Positions
05 July 2020
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
How To Find Coupons & Vouchers Online In South Africa
28 March 2019
nichemarket Round-up For April 2019
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of April and have now been up and running for about 3 and a half months. Which means it's time to stop stuffing our faces with chocolate eggs and hot cross buns and begin the April Round-up! Here's what the nichemarket team have been up to in April.
What is the round up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for April 2019
Website performance summary
- 58 194 Visits
- 89 989 Pageviews
- 46 585 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 5 minutes and 29 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 283 new user accounts created
New Businesses added
- 173 business
Most Viewed Business
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 51%
- Western Cape - 34%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 9%
- Eastern Cape - 3%
- Free State - 0.83%
- Limpopo - 0.81%
- Mpumalanga - 0.59%
- North West - 0.51%
- Northern Cape - 0.27%
- We now have a category listing page live. You can access a full list of all our live categories from the header and the footer menus.
Partnerships & collaborations
- Netpeak Software: nichemarket partners up with SEO software auditing company NetPeak Software to help you get the best out of your website with improved SEO reporting. Netpeak gave nichemarketers 20% off their subscriptions in April.
- Shopify: nichemarket partners up with eCommerce Site Builder Shopify to help you get the best out of your website by allowing us to manage multiple Shopify sites.
Special thanks to
Personal shout-out to my business Che Kohler who has done a smashing job of keeping the ship running while I have been off on maternity leave. He continues to impress every day.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over April:
- Chloe Bennet - Post: 10 Amazing Jobs For Older People
- Sizakele Nene - Post: Why I Hate Millennial Ads
- Nora Mork - Post: How to Write an Effective App Description That Generates Downloads
- Matt Price - Post: How Co-working Office Spaces Are Beneficial For Startups
- Ashley Li Tang - Post: 5 Reasons Why Fashion Brands Introduce New logos
- Ujëbardha Bekolli - Post: How To Expand Your Restaurant Outreach by Using Social Media
- Khanyi Moshia - Post: Why Your Marketing Does Not Impress The Born-Free Generation
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months