Fur, Fins & Feathers
Tips To Make Your Anxious Cat Happy
29 July 2021
Mind, Body & Soul
CBD for Insomnia: Can It Help?
27 July 2021
SEO Tips For Paywall Content
27 July 2021
Technical Reasons For App Store Rejection
23 July 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
nichemarket Round-up For May 2020
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of May and have now been up and running for about 1 year and 4 months now. Plenty has happened during the lockdown worldwide continues and we move locally into the 3rd month. So much talk about COVID-19 has stopped business and put many of our lives on hold and we're still feeling the effects but we need to come together and make the best of the situation.
If you want more coronavirus news check out our posts on:
- Your SMEs Survival Guide To Overcome The Impacts of COVID-19
- Trends In COVID-19 Affected Organic Search Results
If not, and you just want the stats, then let's catch up with all the highlights with our May monthly round-up, shall we?
What is the round-up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for May 2020
Website performance summary
- 70, 433 Visits
- 115, 203 Pageviews
- 61,094 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 4 minutes and 20 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 435 new user accounts created
New Businesses Added
- 236 business
Most Viewed Business
- Saifleet Car rental
- Bareskin - Laser Hair Removal Device
- Dynamic Poultry Farm
- Ubuntu Wholesale Blankets
- Dropship Club SA
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
- Guitar covers
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 54.98%
- Western Cape - 26.81%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 11.20%
- Eastern Cape - 3.07%
- Limpopo - 1.48%
- Mpumalanga - 0.84%
- Free State - 0.72%
- North West - 0.66%
- Northern Cape - 0.31%
We've had a huge uptake in the number of guest post submissions as authors start to take note of what we're trying to achieve and wanting to share their insights with our audience.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over May:
- Desa Rome - Post: 11 Tools for Tracking Your Remote Staffs Productivity
- Talha Malik- Post: Tips to Get a Wow Factor When Decorating Your Home
- Sunny Chawla- Post: 7 Ways To Reduce Hiring Times
- Steven Giddings- Post: Covid-19 Office Coffee Etiquette
- Valerie Tkachenko - Post: Top 15 Dog Instagrams You Should Follow
- Maria Harutyunyan- Post: Cigar Etiquette: 10 Rules You Need To Know
- Elma Mrkonjic - Post: How to Make Cannabis Cooking Oil
- Thomas Wiggins - Post: Why South Africans Moving To The UK Need Immigration Solicitors
- Tanya Mayer - Post: 10 Hacks to Improve Your Home Office Productivity
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket.
The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months of 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For January 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For February 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For March 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For April 2020