On Page SEO Tips For Webflow
20 November 2019
63 Black Friday Software Deals 2019
20 November 2019
Why Are Essays Important for Detecting Your Academic Level?
19 November 2019
How Blockchain Will Increase Corporate Profits
19 November 2019
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
A Clear Strategy For Using Instagram Accounts On Fashion Brands
Clear Strategy Of Using Instagram Accounts For Fashion Brands It may sound very surprising to you but it is true that there are a few specific companies that came into the fashion world for the first time from an entirely the different business sector and have been successful. These companies now have multiple companies in different names selling clothes of the best kinds to people all over the world.
Amazon Fashion is one such brand that started from nought but now has ten companies as their own fashion brand. How did they do this? They made the best use of their Instagram account. Even if you do not want to make such a huge impact as Amazon fashion, you can surely make your own mark in the fashion world by being just a bit more strategic in your marketing campaign.
Reason to use Instagram
Now, what is the most basic thing about marketing? It is to create a better awareness of your brand among the audience, targeted and beyond. And how may you do that? It is by creating a better presence in the market by conveying your business message and portraying your product in the best possible way. Here are a few specific facts to know about today’s business marketing strategies.
- Given the present scenarios, marketing may have a different form such as print and other media but online marketing is the best approach due to its proven track record of providing success to several businesses.
- However, simply having a professionally designed website and an expert to look after the SEO aspect is not enough in today’s world of business to get the desired return from your investment. You will surely get more traffic to your site but there is no guarantee that these visitors will buy your products.
- Therefore, it all boils down to social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and integrating these channels with your business marketing effort. This will help you to get more likes, Facebook and Instagram followers which will, in turn, help you to make a better impact on the online world.
Just as it is true for any type of business, it is also true for all fashion brands as well because how well you will sell a piece of clothing will depend on how well you can create a visual appeal of it.
Since Instagram is the only and most popular visual platform across all social media channels having more than 800 million active users, there cannot be a better platform than this to make an impact.
The Instagram strategy
It may seem to be a bit surprising t you initially when you consider using the Instagram strategy for marketing your fashion product. There are different reasons for it.
- It is found after several studies that it is typically no clear strategy, magic formula or any specific pattern that is observed when different businesses and fashion brands integrated Instagram for their business marketing purpose.
- Adding to the confusion is that there seems to be a lot of differences in whatever the strategies different fashion brands follow. Each an account of each of these brands creates a different impression and opinion, not to speak about the confusions that these create for the consumers.
These studies further probed into the reasons for such differences and confusions and found that the reasons are very simple and are:
- Most of the fashion brands have realized and made the best use of different social media platforms
- They have also created their own platform to make their marketing strategies even more effective and result driven and
- Almost all such platforms are definitely inspired and integrated with Instagram.
Now, this may seem to be very creative, innovative and effective but the fact that these sites have just a small fraction of the total fan following of Instagram still makes it superior to these individual sites of each fashion brand.
Therefore, when it comes to the potential aspect of reaching to more and more customer it does not need any further explanation that Instagram will result in a much-extended reach out for your brand, provided you use it properly for your business benefits.
There are lots of features in Instagram that will surely help you create better content so that you create better visual impact and enhanced engagement with your users. Some of these features are:
- Instagram Stories
- Captions and even your
All you have to do is follow the instructions that are provided by the platform itself and see it for yourself how your fashion brand reaches out to the farthest of audiences in the best fashion! Get the pun?
The benefits of this strategy
There are lots of benefits when you combine the site with a well-recognized and most popular online platform, such as Instagram apart from giving you an opportunity to make a better impact on the mass market.
- You will be able to avoid the innumerable problems and questions that are inherent in the invasive social media platforms such as Facebook when you use Instagram in particular.
- It is true that Instagram will not change everything but it is will surely make it considerably easier for you to push your fashion brand in a better and more effective way to succeed on social media marketing as a distributor.
- Another interesting benefit is the fact that the retail market is not very good actually in this game and therefore you stand a better chance to make a better impact and impressions, though there are always exceptions to the rule.
According to a report of research conducted by Socialbakers, it is found that the key to success on Instagram marketing is good content planning. It is only when you follow a superior strategy for stable content creation for the other channels you can implement the same strategies for creating contents for Instagram.
Therefore, in short, the better Instagram strategy will ensure that you reach out to a specific demographic with your fashion product to create a better appeal with clear, vivid and high-resolution pictures.
About the author
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.
Tell us your story
Are you looking to promote your business?
South African fashion businesses and freelancers can create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you enjoyed this post and have time to spare why not check out these related posts and dive deeper down the rabbit hole that is Instagram marketing.
- MailChimp launches Instagram Ad Campaigns
- 10 Ways To Run An Instagram Giveaway
- 8 of Cape Towns Best Instagram Home Bakers
- Instagram To Launch In-App Check Out Process