The Importance of Store Cleanliness
25 February 2021
The Best Digital Channels for NGOs - Part 2
23 February 2021
5 Tips to Boost Employee Engagement During the Pandemic
20 February 2021
12 Eco-Friendly Ways to Transform Your Decking for Summer
18 February 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
How To Run Ads For Your Business on TikTok
TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social networks in the world. It has 1.5 billion downloads and 800 million active users each month. TikTok is gaining more attention among Gen Z users, and it is the seventh-largest social media platform in the world.
TikTok has now launched a number of advertising formats, which helps to reach your brand to a younger audience and get more social exposure within a short time.
Are you looking for the best guide to enhance your marketing strategy on TikTok?
This article will help to run successful advertising on TikTok for your business reach!
Let's get detailed.
What is TikTok advertising?
TikTok ads are sponsored short-form videos posted to the TikTok platform with the goal of reaching a large number audience. It can be horizontal, vertical, or square video or image format. TikTok ads also provide 300+ free background music, which can help to attract your followers.
Why should you advertise on TikTok?
Nowadays, there are several brands spending money to expand their market reach. But not all brands are going to get success. TikTok advertising feature is one of the best opportunities to increase your brand exposure by spending lots of time and money.
Anyone and everyone can use TikTok ads to go viral on the TikTok For You page. But you need a TikTok pro account to promote your brand on TikTok advertising.
How to Advertise on TikTok?
TikTok Ads options: TikTok provides several advertising options for users to reach their target demographic.
Here are the types of ads:
- In-Feed Video Ad: It appears in the TikTok native news feed on the For You page.
- Brand Takeover Ad: These ads appear when the user opens the app and completely takes over the ad for a few seconds.
- Hashtag challenge Ad: It appears on the TikTok discovery page, and it encourages users to participate in the user creation challenges.
- Custom Influencer Package: As appears in the form of sponsored content created by TikTok users to influence your market.
- Branded AR Filter: Your brand appears as branded stickers, filters, and other 2D or 3D content in your videos.
Now, we're discussing how to advertise on TikTok
Create TikTok Ads Account
- Go to the TikTok ads homepage and click the create an ad button.
- It will ask you for information to set up your account.
- Fill out the information and submit it.
- A TikTok representative will contact you if your business account qualifies.
Make an ad campaign
Once you're entered the TikTok dashboard, click the campaign tab and then tap the create button. TikTok organize your advertising at three levels, they are:
- Campaign - the overall activity of your ads campaign.
- Ad Groups & Ad - these are the functions within the campaign.
On a TikTok ads campaign, you can choose a goal for your ad. TikTok advertising offers three unique objectives, such as traffic, conversions, and app installations.
After creating your campaign, you'll have to choose your budget for the entire campaign. You have the daily or total budget option on TikTok, and you can choose any one of them for your niche.
Set up your ad group
The next step is to create an ad group within your campaign. Once you've found your placements, you can start to run your ad with URLs, display names, images, videos, and more. The most interesting aspect of TikTok ads is the keyword selection. You can select up to 20 terms to present your website or application. The keywords will be used to show your products to the right and target audience, so choose the effective and perfect one.
Next, you will move on to the targeting section, which allows you to find the target audience for your ads. When you want to launch your ads to real-time followers on TikTok to grab attention, you have to spend some time to know your audience and their needs and expectations. You can set parameters such as your audience age, gender, language, location, and more.
Set the campaign details
Once you finish setting up your ads campaign, you can select the dates to activate your campaign. You can also select the group optimization goal such as,
- Conversion - Your ad will appear to people most likely to interact with your products and services.
- Click - Your Ad will be optimized to get as many clicks as possible, and it will charge based on the cost per click.
- Impressions - It will help to show your ad as many times as possible. And the charges will be based on a cost per thousand impressions.
Design your ad
Once you've completed all the above processes, you can start to create and upload your ad. You can create ads in either video or image format, and you can add your ad text and call to action. There are lots of advertising tools available on the market, such as creation kits, automated creative optimization, and more. You can also use the landing page video tool to capture high-quality images with effective music.
TikTok is one of the most popular and trendiest social media platforms in the world. Nowadays, most people use TikTok ads to promote their brand to a wider audience, increase brand awareness and build an online community. You can use these guides for your account, and you can easily achieve your goals on TikTok!
About the author
Alison Williams is a social media content writer who works at Flatfitty, she is an experienced social media analyst, and her passion is to contribute to engaging content for authority blogs and websites. You can also visit her online at Twitter.com!
Tell us your story
Are you looking to promote your business?
South African Business owners can create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online. Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions.
If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you enjoyed this post and have a little extra time to dive deeper down the rabbit hole, why not check out the following posts on social media marketing.
- 6 Reasons You Should Follow Your Competitors On Social Media
- How To Write Social Media Captions that Spark Engagement
- 7 Foolproof Steps To Approaching Companies On Social Media In 2020
- 5 Ways Social Media Impacts Your SEO
- 7 Key Methods For Finding Trending Topics With Social Media
- 10 Social Media Ideas For Small Businesses