10 Elements of Successful Content Marketing Strategy
25 June 2022
How Your Workplace Disputes Can Be Eased With Legal Help
24 June 2022
A Man's Guide To Summer Essential Wear
23 June 2022
What Are The Major Categories of Blockchain?
22 June 2022
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
nichemarket Round-up For May 2019
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of May and have now been up and running for about 4 and a half months now. Mothers' Day has come and gone and we hope it was another joyous occasion for all of you. Plenty has happened during the month of May so let's catch up with all the highlights with our monthly round-up, shall we?
What is the round up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for May 2019
Website performance summary
- 63 993 Visits
- 98 348 Pageviews
- 47 495 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 10 minutes and 06 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 190 new user accounts created
New Businesses added
- 106 business
Most Viewed Business
- Newleaf Health & Wellness SPA
- Steering Rack Repairs
- Mukhtar Hiring Services
- Nizaams' Auto Spares
- Sky Ex Trading & Projects
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
- Transcription services
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 46.54%
- Western Cape - 38.61%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 9.39%
- Eastern Cape - 2.87%
- Free State - 0.83%
- North West - 0.64%
- Mpumalanga - 0.54%
- Limpopo - 0.50%
- Northern Cape - 0.16%
Partnerships & collaborations
- Visme - nichemarket partners up with visual content creation tool Visme to help you get the best out of your marketing material and reports with stunning easily to build presentations
We've had a huge uptake in the number of guest post submissions as authors start to take note of what we're trying to achieve and wanting to share their insights with our audience.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over May:
- Luke Robinson - Post: The Most Used Cryptocurrencies in South Africa
- Evans Walsh - Post: How To Select Auto loans and How To Buy a Vehicle When in Debt
- Rebecca Nelson - Post: How to Best Prepare for the NBCOT Exam
- Kristen Smith - Post: 6 Instagram Marketing Tips For A Simple Strategy That Works
- Isabella Rossellini - Post: Alternative Funding Solutions a Small Business Needs to Know
- Rebecca Nelson - Post: Powerful Tips to Enhance Your Companies Brand Identity
- Isabella Rossellini - Post: How to maintain a good credit score
- Walter Moore - Post: A Clear Strategy For Using Instagram Accounts On Fashion Brands
- Isabella Rossellini - Post: How To Use Debt Consolidation For Your Business?
- Sujain Thomas - Post: Ways To Improve SEO Practices for a Better Hold
- Barrack Diego - Post: How is social media good for you and your business?
- Evans Walsh - Post: How Can A Website Content Audit Help You Curate Improved Content?
- Trudy Seeger - Post: Upcoming Big Data Database Management Practices DBAs Need to be Prepared for
- Amanda Jerelyn - Post: Tips To Turn A Failed Startup Into Fruitful Business
- Silvia Watson - Post: Understanding When Your Mattress Is Not Worthy of a Good Night's Rest
- Isabella Rossellini - Post: Why You Should Consider Debt Counselling As An Alternative Option
- Cathy Baylis - Post: How to List Online Courses on Your Resume
- Mathew Jade - Post: 5 Ways a Finance Degree Can Ensure Money Management Skills in You
- Meghan Lewis - Post: How To Drink Champagne The Right Way
- Justin Osborne - Post: How Correct Info Online Helps The Customer Journey
- Maria Victoria MacAraig - Post: How To Make Your Business PowerPoint Presentation Have 'The Wow' Effect
- Maria Victoria MacAraig - Post: The Criteria For Finding A Reliable Business Broker
- Mathew Jade - Post: 6 Reasons Remote Workers Are a Challenge for Businesses
- Shailee Sheth - Post: How to Clean Baby Toys
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months
- nichemarket Round-up For March 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For February 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For April 2019