How To Add Your Business On Qwant Maps
18 October 2021
How to Use Interactive Content to Get Backlinks?
18 October 2021
How To Add Your Business To Apple Maps
13 October 2021
How To Add Your Business To DuckDuckGo Maps
13 October 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
nichemarket Round-up For September 2019
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of September and have now been up and running for about 9 and a half months now. Plenty has happened during the month of September so let's catch up with all the highlights with our monthly round-up, shall we?
What is the round-up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for September 2019
Website performance summary
- 53 148 Visits
- 84 379 Pageviews
- 44 976 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 5 minutes and 07 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 351 new user accounts created
New Businesses Added
- 160 business
Most Viewed Business
- Mukhtar Hiring Services
- Nizaam’s Auto Spares
- Steering Rack Repairs
- Jida Flooring
- REC Equestrian Academy Lowveld
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
- Debt counselling
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 57.13%
- Western Cape - 23.95%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 11.83%
- Eastern Cape - 3.41%
- Free State - 1.37%
- Mpumalanga - 0.79%
- Limpopo - 0.70%
- North West - 0.56%
- Northern Cape - 0.26%
We've had a huge uptake in the number of guest post submissions as authors start to take note of what we're trying to achieve and wanting to share their insights with our audience.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over September:
- Sizakele Nene - Post: Evolution of Fast Food Part 2: Re-imagining fast-food in 2019
- John Wruck - Post: How Can I Improve My Childs Reading Fluency?
- Richard Browny - Post: Specifics of Using Humidifier for Baby
- Maharani Rikadwi - Post: Jamu: Powerful Herbal Drink with Abundant Benefits
- Alexe Chasanov - Post: 8 Considerations Before Hiring A Towing Company
- Matt Smith - Post: 4 Types of Quick Business Loans for Immediate Funding
- Jules Hopkins - Post: How to Craft the Ideal Beach House Kitchen
- Breanna Golub - Post: How to Identify and Remedy Keyword Cannibalisation
- Alexe Chasanov - Post: 6 Ways to Promote Your Web Hosting Company
- Jacob Wallace - Post: Benefits of An Early Warning Smoke Detection System
- Maria Minor - Post: The Growth of the Global IoT Chip Market
- Waqas Ahmad - Post: Which Diet Is Best For Your Dog
- Ali Syed - Post: Why Do Forex Prices Fluctuate?
- Kate Bregovic - Post: How To Make Cheap Money Transfers from South Africa
- Isabel Speckman - Post: Solar-powered vs Traditional Street Lights
- Ronita Mohan - Post: Five Ways to Design a Business Report Using Charts
- Vashishtha Khandelwal - 7 Ways to Do Social Selling on Twitter
- Donald Fomby - Post: 7 Best Home Décor Trends for 2020
- Adam Reynolds - Post: 10 Tips For Effective e-recruitment
- Sean Roberts - 8 Cleaning House Rules To Establish For Your Newborn
- Tanya Mayer - Post: 5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Be Going Green Now
- Tanya Mayer - Post: 7 Outside the Box Ways To Market Your Small Business
- Bridgette Hernandez - Post: 6 Advantages of Using Social Media in Your Recruitment Agency
- Emma Brown - Post: What Exactly Is A Title Loan?
- Camila Mendes - Post: The Microsoft 70-346 Exam: Its Lifecycle and Its Replacement
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months
- nichemarket Round-up For March 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For February 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For April 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For May 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For June 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For July 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For August 2019