10 Elements of Successful Content Marketing Strategy
25 June 2022
How Your Workplace Disputes Can Be Eased With Legal Help
24 June 2022
A Man's Guide To Summer Essential Wear
23 June 2022
What Are The Major Categories of Blockchain?
22 June 2022
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
nichemarket Round-up For December 2019
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of November and have now been up and running for about 1 year now. Plenty has happened during the month filled with ghouls and goblins. So let's catch up with all the highlights with our December monthly round-up, shall we?
What is the round-up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for December 2019
Website performance summary
- 34,004 Visits
- 49, 527 Pageviews
- 30,321 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 4 minutes and 53 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 288 new user accounts created
New Businesses Added
- 125 business
Most Viewed Business
- Lady Janes Adult Toys
- Adorn Hair & Beauty Spa
- Massage Me in South Africa
- Saifleet Car Rental
- Green World
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
- Xbox repair
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 55.09%
- Western Cape - 26.15%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 13.16%
- Eastern Cape - 2.71%
- Free State - 0.91%
- Limpopo - 0.65%
- Mpumalanga - 0.58%
- North West - 0.57%
- Northern Cape - 0.18%
We've had a huge uptake in the number of guest post submissions as authors start to take note of what we're trying to achieve and wanting to share their insights with our audience.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over December:
- Claire Wouters - Post: 7 Ways to Detach from Work and Come Back Stronger
- Diana Ross - Post: 18 Cute Ideas To Surprise Your Girlfriend
- Jessica Smith - Post: 7 Ways Your Lifestyle Affects Your Skin
- Manoj Rupareliya - Post: 10 Retail Market Secrets That Every Small Business Should Know
- Tobias Foster - Post: Top 7 Strategies For Getting More Comments On Your Blog
- Alisa Weaver - Post: 6 Considerations Before Starting A Home Gym
- Nancy Fernandez - Post: CBD for Anxiety - What Should I Know?
- Noah - Post: How Do You Stick To Your New Years Resolutions
- Walter Moore - Post: Mental Health Implications of Instagram
- Alexe Chasanov - Post: Deep Clean Your Bathroom in 30 Minutes
- Kyle Moore - Post: Five Exquisite Places For A Destination Wedding
- Claire Wouters - Post: 15 Benefits of A Summer Wedding
- Tiffany Porter - Post: 6 Game-Changing Tips To Becoming A Polyglot
- Cathy Wiley - Post: Keeping Fit With A Baby
- Deep Moteria - Post: Mobile Apps For Your Beauty Regimes
- Jessica Smith - Post: 5 Oral Health Benefits Of Antioxidant Supplements
- Kyle Moore - Post: Plastic Surgery: Fact vs Fiction
- Kyle Moore - Post: Best Phones For Business in 2019
- Jennifer Broflowski - Post: 7 Myths Around Conducting A Video Interview
- Alan Wood - Post: Why THC Gets You High & CBD Does Not?
- Smith Willas - Post: Decoration Tips For The Office Party
- Gregory V. Chapman - Post: Techniques for Working With B2B Influencers
- Susan Saurel - Post: The Negative Effects of Fashion On Young Minds
- Zara Miller - Post: Should You Buy or Rent a Condo?
- Sunny Chawla - Post: 9 Recruiting Tactics For Bold Recruiting Leaders
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket.
The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months
- nichemarket Round-up For March 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For February 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For April 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For May 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For June 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For July 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For August 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For September 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For October 2019
- nichemarket Round-up For November 2019