Investing 101: Is Options Trading Safer?
20 September 2021
How Restaurants Can Use PPC Ads
20 September 2021
How Can Cloud Service Reduce Costs For Your Startup?
20 September 2021
Tips for Using Antiques Effortlessly in Modern Spaces
17 September 2021
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
nichemarket Round-up For June 2020
Hey nichemarketers & nicheseekers
We've reached the end of May and have now been up and running for about 1 year and 5 months now. Plenty has happened during the lockdown worldwide continues and we move locally into the 4th month. So much talk about COVID-19 has stopped business and put many of our lives on hold and we're still feeling the effects but we need to come together and make the best of the situation.
If you want more coronavirus news check out our posts on:
- Your SMEs Survival Guide To Overcome The Impacts of COVID-19
- Trends In COVID-19 Affected Organic Search Results
If not, and you just want the stats, then let's catch up with all the highlights with our June monthly round-up, shall we?
What is the round-up all about?
In a bid to show you that we are indeed community focused and want to be as open and transparent with South Africa we will be posting monthly summaries of how our services have improved and what's been happening on nichemarket, so you never miss out on vital information. We're not like other startups and tech business where we want to keep things shrouded in mystery, and we're happy to share our progress with all of you.
We realise we cannot grow without the support of both nichemarketers (business owners) and nicheseekers (consumers) and would like you all to feel part of the nichemarket community.
Summary for June 2020
Website performance summary
- 56 283 Visits
- 97 992 Pageviews
- 49,008 New Visitors to the site
- Average time spent on site per user 4 minutes and 21 seconds
User Signups (nichemarketers & nicheseekers)
- 416 new user accounts created
New Businesses Added
- 206 business
Most Viewed Business
- Saifleet Car rental
- Bareskin - Laser Hair Removal Device
- Dynamic Poultry Farm
- Ubuntu Wholesale Blankets
- Dropship Club SA
Top 5 Categories
Most popular business search terms used
- Affordable office space
A break down of where our visitors are coming from in South Africa
- Gauteng - 56.33%
- Western Cape - 25.07%
- KwaZulu-Natal - 12.37%
- Eastern Cape - 2.87%
- Free State - 0.91%
- Limpopo - 0.77%
- Mpumalanga - 0.73%
- North West - 0.64%
- Northern Cape - 0.27%
We've had a huge uptake in the number of guest post submissions as authors start to take note of what we're trying to achieve and wanting to share their insights with our audience.
Thanks to the following guest bloggers who have contributed valuable insights towards the nichemarket blog over June:
- Evgene S - Post: How To Create An Exceptional Writing Plan for your Essay
- Claire Wouters - Post: How The CBD Industry Rose In Popularity
- Leoni Wartenberg - Post: Top 11 Eco-Friendly Destinations
- Stefanita Lucian Gheorghe - Post: Why Is Your Dog Burying Bones?
- Micheal Deane - Post: 5 Ways To Kickstart Your Freelance Graphic Design Career
- Adela Belin - Post: How To Write Social Media Captions that Spark Engagement
- James Uba - Post: Tick-Borne Diseases Pet Owners Should Know About
- John Edwards - Post: 6 Top Facebook Marketing Trends To Leverage
- Elma Mrkonjic- Post: Complete Guide to Overcoming Exam Stress
- Lena Hemsworth- Post: 5 Ways Social Media Impacts Your SEO
- Kay Burton - Post: Everything You Need to Know to Grow a Lush Lawn
- Ayla Anderson - Post: 4 Tips and Tricks To Clean Your Drains
- Holly Shaw - Post: How Marketers Can Leverage Digital Signage
- Camila Merashi - Post: Trends In Mens Fashion For 2020
- Nomsa Chauke - Post: Why Questions Are Important In Any Sales Pitch
- Chloe Longstreet- Post: A Foolproof Method for a Content Calendar That Rocks
- Camila Merashi - Post: 7 Mistakes When Growing a Moustache
- Nomsa Chauke- Post: Why Social Proof & Tribalism Is Important For Brands
- Nomsa Chauke- Post: Why Repetition Is Important In Advertising
- Claire Wouters- Post: 4 Tips On Maintaining Good Dog Skin Health
- Samantha Higgins - Post: 5 Ways, the Healthcare Industry, is Different To Other Industries
- Bob Gorman - Post: How To Use Climate-Smart Gardening To Combat Global Warming
- Helvis Smoteks - Post: What Are Fake Volumes in Cryptocurrency Markets?
- Katherine Myers - Post: 10 Eco-Friendly Building Materials Changing Home Design
- Kiara Lancaster - Post: A Guide To Using A Real Estate Loan Calculator
- Rebecca Siggers - Post: 7 Affordable Wine Destinations You Need To Visit Now
- Becca J. Meyers - Post: 12 Employee Benefits Needed To Secure The Best Staff
- Sam Nickhoo - Post: 5 Ways To Kick Stress To The Curb
- Tanya Mayer - Post: 5 Easy Ways To Remodel A Living Room On A Budget
- Shaheryar Sadiq - Post: How To Get In Shape When You Feel Lazy and Unmotivated
- Claire Wouters - Post: 5 Tips To Solve The Hiring Process During COVID-19
- Liz Thomson - Post: 3 Recipes For Making Canna-butter
- Deborah Ferguson - Post: Cultural Pitfalls To Be Weary of When Teaching English Abroad
List your South African business for FREE
Create your free business listing on nichemarket.
The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
Registering with nichemarket is easy; all you will need to do is head over to our sign up form and follow the instructions. If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
Share your thoughts
What do you think of our performance this past month? What did you find most interesting about this month roundup? Do you have any tips and tricks we should be looking at? Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site? Please let us know in the comments
If you're interested in tracking our progress, then check out roundups from previous months of 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For January 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For February 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For March 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For April 2020
- nichemarket Round-up For May 2020